- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 10kg-40%
- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 1kg-35%
- OGD31 Boron 15 500gm-50%
- OGD31 Boron 15 1kg-55%
- OGD31 Boron 15 25kg-60%
- OGD35 Organic Emulsifier 30gm-40%
- OGD35 Organic Emulsifier 50gm-45%
- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 500gm-30%
- OGD16 All Purpose Weedicide 250ml-10%
- OGD16 All Purpose Weedicide 1ltr-45%
- OGD19 Plant Root Disinfectant-250ml-50%
- OGD6 Booster Vegetable & Fruit Fertlizer-5kg-50%
- OGD6 Booster Vegetable & Fruit Fertlizer -2kg-45%
This cocopeat compost is prepared by mixing decomposed cocopeat ,vermicompost, cow dung manure, neem cake etc. and there-by improving the nutrient status, making it ideal for agricultural/horticultural use.
Features and Details –
- Mixing coco peat compost with soil improves the soil texture by making sandy soil more compact and clayey soil more aerated
- Improves soil aggregation
- Increases the water retention capacity
- Provides phytohormones
- Increases soil native microfora
- Increased cation exchange capacity
- Increased microbiological activities leads to better nitrogen fixation and nitrification
How to use
Use it directly to seedgermination or plantation in place of soil.
OGD32 Cocopeat Block 5kg
₹225.00Add to cart
- High water holding capacity of cocopeat helps in retaining the moisture.
- Ideal growing media for plants
- Actual Weight-5 KG
- Retains moisture, stores and releases nutrients to roots over extended period of time enhancing plant growth.
- Main Uses: Potting Mixes, Nursery & Garden, Lawn and Golf grounds, Horticulture, Roof top gardens
- Used for Nursery raising, Horticultural, Agricultural and Greenhouse applications.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over