- (OGD 11) DECORATIVE BALL AND RINGS – 10 mm
- (OGD 11) DECORATIVE BALL AND RINGS – 19 mm
- (OGD 11) DECORATIVE BALL AND RINGS – 50 mm
- (OGD 11) DECORATIVE BALL AND RINGS – 6 mm
- (OGD 21) ALL PURPOSE PESTICIDES
- (OGD 22) PEST KILLER
- All Purpose Grade
- Decorative Balls
- Diseases and Controls
- Flower grade
- Leaf and Lawn
- Organic Fertilizers
- Plant Root Disinfectant
- Vegetable Grade
- Virus Killer
Benefits Of Organic Farming
Advantages of Organic Fertilizer
1. Organic fertilizers, besides releasing nutrients for plant’s growth also improves soil structure. The continuous application of organic fertilizers will improve water and nutrients retention of the soil and improve activities or beneficial soil organisms.
2. They release nutrients slowly and so it is difficult to over fertilize and harm your plants.
3. You avoid the condition of the toxic build up of chemicals and salts. These chemicals and salts are not good for plants. Moreover, they can wash into nearby waters and underground waters, making them unhealthy for consumption by man or animals.
4. Organic fertilizers are environmentally friendly and sustainable. Also, they are renewable and biodegradable.
5. Organic fertilizers can be made from household biodegradable waste such as kitchen waste, plant leaves and other plant residues.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over