OGD18 Soil Disinfectant -2kg
Discount : 55%
You Save : ₹290
It is a preventive organic pesticide against all major pest and pathogens present in soil formulated by highly quali ied and experienced scientists. It is an approved input for Organic Agriculture. Suitable for all types of gardening viz. terrace garden, vegetables, fruits, flowers. Biodegradable, Environment Friendly, No Chemicals.
- OGD18 is effective in the management
of insects and pests in the soil.
- It protects plants roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants.
- It also contains very high nutrient hence it can be use as natural fertilizer
- It also reduces alkalinity in soil, as it produces organic acids on decomposition.
- Being totally natural, it is compatible with soil microbes and rhizosphere microflora and hence ensures fertility of the soil.
- OGD18 improves the organic matter content of the soil, helping improve soil texture, water holding capacity, and soil aeration for better root development.
- Effectively controls hundreds of insects. Suitable for terrace garden, vegetables, fruits, flowers.
Combination of botanical extract.
How to Apply
During soil preparation apply 30 to 40gms of OGD18 per plant as soil application and subsequently 10 to 20gms as per crops need.
It can also be mixed with soil and apply on and around the roots of the plants, Vegetables, bushes and trees, will have a remarkable result in the improvement of the plant immunity.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If ingested seek medical advice immediately.
OGD34 Black Potting Soil 25kgRead more
Black Potting Soil is a mixture of several potting mediums that provides ideal drainage and water-retaining qualities for indoor potted plants. It can be used as a soil conditioner or mixed with additional potting mediums such as burnt earth, mixed soil, or sand to attain a well-drained but moist medium. It is Rich in Macro & Micro Nutrients
OGD26 Mustard Oil Cake(Sarsokhalli) 1kg
₹70.00Add to cart
Made from high quality mustard. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. Mustard oil cake(Sarsokhalli) made by Cold press method , hence these are rich in natural plant nutrients. Nutrients in this method do not degrade and remain intact.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over