- This potting soil consist of very high-qualityingredients which provides natural soil environment to all kind of gardening pots.
- It is normally referred as living medium because it provides conducive environment for different kind of microbes like bacteria, fungi and nematode.
- Potting soils are better at retaining water and thus can remain moist for longer periods
- It is light and generally less cumbersome to work on.
- The main purpose of potting soil is to support vegetation and provide an enabling environment for microbes to break down organic matters.
- This soil not easily get compact if placed in a container and ideal for the growth of roots.
- Environment friendly and having Excellent water holding capacity.
- No harmful chemicals and Provides best environment to the plant’s roots.
- It has Excellent air porosity and Can be used to grow all type of plants.
Where to use?
- To fill pots containers, vertical gardens, bio walls for growing Plants.
- To prepare raised beds for growing Plants.
- To repot plants.
- To amend existing soil in pots.
- Keep this product away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Store this soil in cool & dry place.
- This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters.
OGD34 Black Potting Soil 10kgRead more
Black Potting Soil is a mixture of several potting mediums that provides ideal drainage and water-retaining qualities for indoor potted plants. It can be used as a soil conditioner or mixed with additional potting mediums such as burnt earth, mixed soil, or sand to attain a well-drained but moist medium. It is Rich in Macro & Micro Nutrients
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over