It is made from high quality Karanj seed. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. It is the best source of micronutrient that support the growth of the plant.
Features and details
- Karanja Cake have rich quantity of NPK in organic form.
- Being totally botanical product it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients as well.
- The Karanj cake powder is very good to use as organic fertilizers as they are a rich source of NPK which improves soil fertility.
- The cake when applied to the soil, also has a pesticidal value, particularly against nematodes, fungi, termites bacteria and other soil borne insectsand others similar diseases.
- Powder can be easily mixed with soil and reaches root easily
- As a natural fertilizer, it can be mixed with neem cake powder to give fantastic result
- Potted Plants: 50-100 gm/Pot
Flowering Plants:- 100-200 gm/pot
Kitchen Garden Vegetables:
Common Vegetables Like Okra, Tomato 200g/Sq.mt.
.How to Apply :
Add required amount of Karanjcake in your pot/soil and mix it well in top 1-2 inch of soil. Irrigate immediately after application. Repeat it every week. Use it amply, as there is no adverse effect of over-dose, It is 100% organic.
OGD26 Mustard Oil Cake(Sarsokhalli) 10kg₹1,650.00Add to cart
Made from high quality mustard. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. Mustard oil cake(Sarsokhalli) made by Cold press method , hence these are rich in natural plant nutrients. Nutrients in this method do not degrade and remain intact.
OGD10 High Nutrient Garden Soil-10Kg
It is an innovative scientifically formulatedGarden Soil. Product has been developed by natural and organic components. Hence, it is a best class product to enhance the growth of the plant.
SL.NO NUTRIENT PERCENTAGE 1 Natural Soil 30% 2 Husk 10% 3 Natural Minerals 10% 4 Minerals Residue 20% 5 Animal & Plant waste 30% 6 Moisture 20% – 25%
OGD34 Black Potting Soil 25kgRead more
Black Potting Soil is a mixture of several potting mediums that provides ideal drainage and water-retaining qualities for indoor potted plants. It can be used as a soil conditioner or mixed with additional potting mediums such as burnt earth, mixed soil, or sand to attain a well-drained but moist medium. It is Rich in Macro & Micro Nutrients
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over