- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 10kg-40%
- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 1kg-35%
- OGD31 Boron 15 500gm-50%
- OGD31 Boron 15 1kg-55%
- OGD31 Boron 15 25kg-60%
- OGD35 Organic Emulsifier 30gm-40%
- OGD35 Organic Emulsifier 50gm-45%
- OGD30 Epsom Salt (MgSo4) 500gm-30%
- OGD16 All Purpose Weedicide 250ml-10%
- OGD16 All Purpose Weedicide 1ltr-45%
- OGD19 Plant Root Disinfectant-250ml-50%
- OGD6 Booster Vegetable & Fruit Fertlizer-5kg-50%
- OGD6 Booster Vegetable & Fruit Fertlizer -2kg-45%
It is made from high quality neem seed. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. It is the best source of micronutrient that support the growth of the plant.
Features and details
- It is an Excellent Organic Fertilizer for all Garden , it contains plant nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potash, Sulphur, Calcium, and Zinc
- It contains high level of neem’s active ingredient ‘Azadirachtin’ which Protects the roots of crops from Nematodes, termites, fungi, bacteria & other soil-borne insects.
- It also contains is rich in Sulphur Compounds, bitter Terpenoids such as Epinimbin – a natural nitrification inhibitor functioning like Nitropyran, Azadirachtin, Meliantriol, Salannin, Nimbin, Azadiradione and other minor bitter compounds are also present.
- Also acts as a pest repellent and even provides systemic resistance to plant.
- Compatible with earthworms and soil microbes.
- Suitable for terrace garden, balcony garden, vegetables, fruits, flowers.
- Powder can be easily mixed with soil and reaches root easily
Potted Plants: 50-100 gm/Pot
Flowering Plants:- 100-200 gm/pot
Kitchen Garden Vegetables:Common Vegetables Like Okra, Tomato 200g/Sq.mt.
How to Apply :
Add required amount of neem cake in your pot/soil and mix it well in top 1-2 inch of soil. Irrigate immediately after application. Repeat it every week.
OGD10 High Nutrient Garden Soil-10Kg
₹1,050.00Add to cart
It is an innovative scientifically formulatedGarden Soil. Product has been developed by natural and organic components. Hence, it is a best class product to enhance the growth of the plant.
SL.NO NUTRIENT PERCENTAGE 1 Natural Soil 30% 2 Husk 10% 3 Natural Minerals 10% 4 Minerals Residue 20% 5 Animal & Plant waste 30% 6 Moisture 20% – 25%
OGD34 Black Potting Soil 25kgRead more
Black Potting Soil is a mixture of several potting mediums that provides ideal drainage and water-retaining qualities for indoor potted plants. It can be used as a soil conditioner or mixed with additional potting mediums such as burnt earth, mixed soil, or sand to attain a well-drained but moist medium. It is Rich in Macro & Micro Nutrients
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over