It is made from high quality neem seed. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. It is the best source of micronutrient that support the growth of the plant.
Features and details
- It is an Excellent Organic Fertilizer for all Garden , it contains plant nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potash, Sulphur, Calcium, and Zinc
- It contains high level of neem’s active ingredient ‘Azadirachtin’ which Protects the roots of crops from Nematodes, termites, fungi, bacteria & other soil-borne insects.
- It also contains is rich in Sulphur Compounds, bitter Terpenoids such as Epinimbin – a natural nitrification inhibitor functioning like Nitropyran, Azadirachtin, Meliantriol, Salannin, Nimbin, Azadiradione and other minor bitter compounds are also present.
- Also acts as a pest repellent and even provides systemic resistance to plant.
- Compatible with earthworms and soil microbes.
- Suitable for terrace garden, balcony garden, vegetables, fruits, flowers.
- Powder can be easily mixed with soil and reaches root easily
Potted Plants: 50-100 gm/Pot
Flowering Plants:- 100-200 gm/pot
Kitchen Garden Vegetables:Common Vegetables Like Okra, Tomato 200g/Sq.mt.
How to Apply :
Add required amount of neem cake in your pot/soil and mix it well in top 1-2 inch of soil. Irrigate immediately after application. Repeat it every week.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over