- This Garden soils consist of very high-quality ingredients which provides natural soil environment to all kind of gardens and lower beds.
- It is normally referred as living medium because it provides conducive environment for different kind of microbes like bacteria, fungi and nematode.
- It drains water easily and are better suited for outdoor use.
- For best results you can mix them up with organic matter such as peat moss or compost.
- The main purpose of garden soil is to support vegetation and provide an enabling environment for microbes to break down organic matters.
- It is fully free from any kind of pathogens Improves soil health.
- Environment friendly and having Excellent water holding capacity.
- No harmful chemicals and Provides best environment to the plant’s roots.
- It has Excellent air porosity and Can be used to grow all type of plants.
Where to use?
- To ill pots containers, vertical gardens, bio walls for growing Plants. -To prepare raised beds for growing Plants.
- To repot plants.
- To amend existing soil in pots.
- Keep this product away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Store this soil in cool & dry place.
- This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters.
OGD34 Black Potting Soil 1kgRead more
Black Potting Soil is a mixture of several potting mediums that provides ideal drainage and water-retaining qualities for indoor potted plants. It can be used as a soil conditioner or mixed with additional potting mediums such as burnt earth, mixed soil, or sand to attain a well-drained but moist medium. It is Rich in Macro & Micro Nutrients
OGD26 Mustard Oil Cake(Sarsokhalli) 1kg₹165.00Add to cart
Made from high quality mustard. First the cake is made then it is crushed to make the powder. Mustard oil cake(Sarsokhalli) made by Cold press method , hence these are rich in natural plant nutrients. Nutrients in this method do not degrade and remain intact.
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over