OGD38 Hibiscus Fertilizer
OGD37 Rose Fertilizer
- OGD28 Bone Meal 10kg ₹1,400.00
- OGD34 Black Potting Soil 1kg
- OGD34 Black Potting Soil 10kg
THE FLOWERING IN PLANTS CAN BE INCREASED BY FOLLOWING THE TIPS GIVEN BELOW:
- USE HIGH NUTIENT SOIL MIX- the soil should be loamy and rich in organic matters that provide plenty of nutrients to the plants constantly. We should use a well nutrient rich soil for our flowering plants, this encourages the bacterial activity & promotes soil fertility. Also recommended, add some vermicompost or any nitrogen rich fertilizers to the soil when planting your flower bed.
- SUNLIGHT- lights are an essential need for the growth of plants. Direct sunlight for several hours in a day is necessary for many plants that reproduce flowers. However, the shade loving plants tends to reduce the number of flowers when expose to sunlight for more than the required time.
- PRUNINGS (removing dead heads) – Flowering can significantly be reduced when pruning is not done correctly or at the appropriate time. Especially, when the plant blooms on the new wood. Dead heading and pruning from old flower help to generate new flowers in all plants. Germanium and Roses respond well to pruning, it regenerates new growth and bloom in 2-3 weeks. For better blooming results- Do this throughout the growing seasons.
- USE RIGHT FERTILIZERS – before using any fertilizer we should be aware of their nutrient content in it. For example: too much nitrogen can result in lush & green growth but it reduces the flowering so a right proportion of nutrient is very important.
To stimulate healthy roots development for flowering the plants need phosphate which helps in prevention of diseases and stress. Also, the low amount of phosphorus can be the cause of not reproducing flowers, for which it is recommended at the time of flowering to use the phosphorus rich organic fertilizers.
- WATERING – Watering regularly in plants is always important (excepts for cactus & succulents). For the summer months it is quite essential. We should never over water our plants and should make sure that the pots and in-ground plants are drained well.
For maintain the moisture to keep in your plants use mulch or bark.
- ROOTS CARE – plants absorb nutrients and water from the soil through its roots. So, it is important to take a good care of the roots to have a healthy plant with abundant flowers. When we transplant or dig soil around the plants, we should be careful not to cut or damage its roots. As it would damage the plant and will take time to recover or the plant will die.
- How to get more numbers of flowers in my plants?
The number of flowerings in fully grown plants can be increase by choosing the right fertilizers. Phosphorus is an essential nutrient for the growth of flowers. To boost the flowerings in plants, choose phosphorus rich Organic fertilizers which have a balanced composition of phosphorus and nitrogen in it.
Note– Plant like hibiscus needs more potassium than phosphorus for flowering. Hence apply potassium rich organic fertilizer to the hibiscus.
- Buy organic phosphorus rich fertilizers.
You can apply phosphorus rich organic fertilizer: –
1. Flower and plant nutrient fertilizer OGD1(3:14:3)- At the time of flowering
2. Booster flower fertilizerOGD4(2:22:0) – To increase number of flowers
You can buy these fertilizers from our website www.innovativeorganicagri.com
- Best organic fertilizers for flowering plant.
OGD1 and OGD4 are our customised fertilizers for flowering but you can also apply bone meal as a cheaper option.
- What is the best way to remove pest in flowering plants?
Common pests which attack on flowering plants are Aphids, Mealybugs, Spider mites, Scales,
Mites, Caterpillars, etc.
You should always opt preventive options rather than curative options: –
- Preventive: – OGD15 (Flower pesticide cum vaccine)- It is a preventive vaccine against all major pest and diseases formulated by highly qualified and experienced scientists.
It is suitable for all lowering plants. It is an approved input for Organic Agriculture.
- OGD21- It is an organic pesticide against all major Garden/Agricultural.
Effect against: Thrips, Whitefly, Aphid, Caterpillar, Scale insects, Mealybug
and other relevant pests.
- OGD22- It is a very effective natural, safe pest control for garden and household insects.
Effect against: Red Ants, Cockroaches, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Termites,
Red Mites, Mosquito of dengue and Malaria, all sucking
pest including aphids, Jassids, white fly and other garden
Neem oil pesticide- It can be use as preventive as well as curative
Written by admin
Free Technical Advise
Online 24 hours
Shipping All Over India
On all order over
Leave a Reply